July 21, 22, and 23, 2017
Holiday Inn, Nashua NH
Open Gaming Convention (OGC) is an annual gaming convention whose goal is to have fun, play exciting and imaginative games for all. Every year we bring over 100 role playing, miniature, and board games to Nashua, NH. We are just over the border from Massachusetts, about 30 minutes from Boston.
For those moments between games, you can browse our vendor room or try your hand at our painting corner.
Form received before July 15th, 2017.
- 3-Day Admission – $50 (adult)/$40 (under 16)
- 2-Day Admission – $45 (adult)/$35 (under 16)
- 1 -Day Admission – $35 (adult)/$30 (under 16)
Registration at the Door
- 3-Day Admission – $60 (adult)/$50 (under 16)
- 2-Day Admission – $55 (adult)/$45 (under 16)
- 1 -Day Admission – $45 (adult)/$40 (under 16)
Our theme this year is REDRUM, take it as you wish. If you’re interested in running an event at OGC or are a vendor interested in advertising or setting up a booth, visit our registration forms page to download the appropriate form or use the newly updated online event submission form.
If you wish to preregister for OGC, you can fill out this form and mail it to:Open Gaming Convention 2017 Attn: John Sussenberger 5 Harvey Road Londonderry, NH 03053
If you include an email address AND its legible, we will notify you when your preregistration has arrived.
Even though OGC (Open Gaming Convention) is a small convention, we want it to be enjoyable by all. With that said, there has been a large discussion of harassment at gaming conventions and Lisa and I feel that we need to write down our policy for others to see. We want everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion or affiliation to be able to attend our convention and have fun. We won’t tolerate harassment of our convention attendees and game masters in any way.
All of the following constitute grounds for expulsion from the convention without refund:
- Violating any federal, state, or local laws, facility rules or convention policies
- Failure to comply with the instructions of OGC Event Staff (Lisa, John or Kelly)
- Using anything in a threatening or destructive manner against person or property
- Endangering the safety of oneself or others
- Threatening, stealing, cheating or harassing others
- Failure to conduct oneself in an age appropriate manner
If you experience or witness any of the above, please find Lisa, John or Kelly and let us know immediately.
Questions, Suggestions, etc.
Just email us with any questions or suggestions that you might have at firstname.lastname@example.org