July 17, 18, and 19, 2020
Open Gaming Convention (OGC) is an annual gaming convention whose goal is to have fun, play exciting and imaginative games for all. This year we bring over 100 role playing, miniature, and board games to Westford, MA. This year we are centrally located just 40 minutes from both Boston, MA and Manchester, NH.
For those moments between games, you can browse our vendor room or try your hand at our painting corner.
This Years Theme: Cyberpunk
The future has imploded in the present, mega-corporations are the new governments, computer generated info domains are the new frontiers, and we are all becoming slavebots. Cyberpunks are the new rebels, coming in under the radar, an unholy alliance with the tech world, leading us all in organized descent. Welcome to the dark future, Cyberpunks. – Billy Idol, Cyberpunk
With the year being 2020, it is pretty clear that our theme this year would be one of our favorite games, Cyberpunk. I grew up playing Cyberpunk 2020 when I was a teenager and it heavily influenced which RPGs that I played, ran and created.
If you wish to run an event at OGC this year or are a vendor interested in advertising or setting up a booth, visit our registration forms page to download the appropriate form or use the newly updated online event submission form.
Our event list can be found here.
Form received before July 10th, 2019.
- 3-Day Admission – $50 (adult)/$40 (under 16)
- 2-Day Admission – $45 (adult)/$35 (under 16)
- 1 -Day Admission – $35 (adult)/$30 (under 16)
Registration at the Door
- 3-Day Admission – $60 (adult)/$50 (under 16)
- 2-Day Admission – $55 (adult)/$45 (under 16)
- 1 -Day Admission – $45 (adult)/$40 (under 16)
If you wish to preregister for OGC, you can fill out this form and mail it to:
- John Sussenberger (Open Gaming Convention)
- 5 Harvey Road
- Londonderry, NH 03053
If you include an email address AND its legible, we will notify you when your preregistration has arrived.
The Westford Regency is a great location with plenty of free parking. It’s located about a mile off I-495 and minutes from loads of dining locations.
219 Littleton Road Westford, MA 01886
Even though OGC (Open Gaming Convention) is a small convention, we want it to be enjoyable by all. With that said, there has been a large discussion of harassment at gaming conventions and Lisa and I feel that we need to write down our policy for others to see. We want everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religious beliefs (or not) or affiliation to be able to attend our convention and have fun. We won’t tolerate harassment of our convention attendees and game masters in any way.
All of the following constitute grounds for expulsion from the convention without refund:
- Violating any federal, state, or local laws, facility rules or convention policies
- Failure to comply with the instructions of OGC Event Staff (Lisa, John or Kelly)
- Using anything in a threatening or destructive manner against person or property
- Endangering the safety of oneself or others
- Threatening, stealing, cheating or harassing others
- Failure to conduct oneself in an age appropriate manner
If you experience or witness any of the above, please find Lisa, John or Kelly and let us know immediately.
Questions, Suggestions, etc.
Just email us with any questions or suggestions that you might have at firstname.lastname@example.org